Booster pads are designed to be used with other incontinence products in order to give you the most protection possible. They are made to be worn in conjunction with our belted underwear, protective undergarments, pull-on briefs, and adult diapers, to name a few. They should not be worn in place of bladder control pads or liners within your own underwear as they don't have a waterproof backing; therefore, they should only be worn with other incontinence products and not on their own.
Booster pad inserts (also known as doublers) are an economical and effective way to increase the capacity of any absorbent product.
We offer them in 3 brands and multiple levels of absorbency from moderate to extremely heavy. The LiveAnew boosters come in XL and 2XL for the ultimate absorption.
They are designed to increase the absorbency of incontinence undergarments. The wetness is captured and then flows through the booster pad when it becomes saturated. This helps to keep the body dry and comfortable as the moisture travels on to the protective undergarment. The bladder control pads can be stacked for overnight use so the likelihood of unwanted accidents is greatly reduced. Overnight stacking is especially beneficial for a better night's sleep. It allows you or the person for whom you are caring not to suffer any unnecessary discomfort.
- LiveAnew Booster 2XL Adult Incontinence Booster PadAs low as $67.95
- LiveAnew Booster XL Adult Incontinence Booster PadAs low as $54.95
- Abena Abri-Let Normal Adult Incontinence Booster PadAs low as $66.95
- Tranquility Super-Plus Adult Incontinence Booster PadAs low as $80.00
- Abena Abri-Let Anatomic Adult Incontinence Booster PadAs low as $68.95
- Tranquility Contour Adult Incontinence Booster PadAs low as $9.90