Watch this video
- Get in and out of bed with greater ease and rest more safely with this multifunction rail.
- Use the Adjustable Bed Rail as a sturdy support to assist in getting in and out of bed or to keep the patient safely in place as they sleep.
- The Bed Rail easily folds down and out of the way to allow the user unimpeded access.
- The adjustable bed rail is a necessity for users that need assistance with mobility, or for users suffering from a loss of balance, recovering from surgery, and much, much more.
- The EZ Adjust Bed Rail actually adjusts in length after installation.
- It can be used to get in and out of bed safely, and also as a full length safety rail while sleeping.
- The EZ Adjust Bed Rail fits most beds and is easily installed between the mattress and box springs with a safety strap for extra stabiliity.
Bed Rail/Hand Rail – Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed
Adjustable – Bed rail easily adjusts from 26” to 34” to 42” after it has been placed on the bed and locks in place at those increments
Collapsible – Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
Reversible – Can be placed on either side of the bed
Dual Safety Strap – Secures bed rail to any home or hospital bed. Accommodates up to King size beds.
23" high from base of mattress
3" gap between rails
Rail weighs 14 lbs
Weight Capacity is 400 lbs