Incontinence Pads for Sensitive Skin - 100% Cotton
“My incontinence pads are bleached with chlorine?”
Introducing Elyte. The only 100% pads made from 100% pure cotton to help keep your sensitive skin free from irritation and rashes.
Most of the well-known, nationally advertised brands of incontinence products are made with wood pulp that is bleached in chlorine. Or they contain potentially irritating inks and dyes. Or they are loaded up with synthetics like rayon. Elyte is made with 100% pure and gentle cotton. They're naturally absorbent, soft, comfortable, fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
“Bleached? Did you say they’re bleached?”
Yes, most well-known brands are made with wood pulp that is bleached in chlorine that leaves a byproduct - dioxin. Cotton contains no chemicals and naturally wicks moisture from the skin.
Elyte is 100% cotton
Unlike most incontinence brands, Elyte contains 100% cotton.
What users are saying
“I wear pads everyday and have sensitive skin. These really make a difference for me.”
“Finally I don’t have to worry about the effects from harmful chemicals. These works so well”
Try a sample for $3.49 shipping and handling. Sample includes 4 pads, Limit one sample per customer per item.
I like the fact that its made with 100% pure cotton. They absorb so well and there are no dyes or inks that can sometimes lead to irratation." -Shari, Arizona
- 100% Cotton absorbent - no chemically treated wood pulp
- Ideal fo those with sensitive skin
- Helps prevent and alleviate skin irritations and rashes
- Naturally absorbent, breathable, soft and comfortable
- Includes super absorbent powders that prevent leakage
- Lightly fragranced
COTTON IS NATURE’S MOST ABSORBENT
- Protects against leaks
- Holds more than twenty times its weight in liquid
COTTON IS RENEWABLE & SUSTAINABLE
- It is not manufactured
- Not from a test tube
- Not plastic
- ...well, soft as cotton
- Cotton sets the bar high for softness
- Cotton is naturally breathable
- Keeps you dry and comfortable
- Moves with you
- Never itchy
- A large percentage of women know they have sensitive skin
- Elyte is hypoallergenic
- Skin and cotton blend well together